Greg:
version 3.0 makes life extremely difficult.
The sudo commands we were able to use in the previous
version do not work in version 3

One of our SA's wrote a perl script that gives the
DBA's access to what we need.  He submitted it to Sun
Solve.  Take a look there and see if you find it
(rpetty @ denver newspaper agency dot com called
haora)

If you don't find it, e-mail me back and I'll see if
Rob can send it to you.

Barb

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
Author: Barbara Baker