[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 10:29 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I've been asked to provide value for the Transactions Per Minute
going through our primary OLTP production database.

I believe I can use deltas in SCN values to measure "transactions"
which do INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE and then COMMIT;

Is there any way to measure/count the number of SELECTs which occur?
If so, how?

How would you derive a value for TPM for your DB?

Author: Goulet, Dick