Hello partner,

  Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*I need a ColdFusion Developer for one of my clients.  If you could, provide
me any resumes you have.*

* *

*Position : ColdFusion Developer*

*Location : **Calabasas**, CA***

*Duration:  6 months*

*Rate:  $60/hr C2C*

* *

*Out of area candidates are fine:  Client will interview first over the
phone and then set up a teleconference interview.

The preferred candidate will be a self-starter who works well in a team
environment supporting our Front-Office Systems (RecruitMax) and our Web
Properties administrating our network infrastructure. He/She should possess
the discipline and stress management of meeting challenging deadlines within
a large-scale enterprise. Strong communication skills are a must as client
and internal interaction is an essential component of the position.

Ideal candidates will be hands-on web application developers / engineers who
are able to jump in and make a difference immediately. Candidates must have
three years of experience in ColdFusion and must work well in a fast-paced,
open, team-oriented environment.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties
may be assigned.
• Architect / Develop new products and enhancements.
• Maintain and upgrade existing installed products
• Debug and test all work
• Gathers feedback from design and technical staff on application
development needs.
• Builds user interface applications and back-end databases using various
programming and scripting languages.
• Authors complex Web-based applications.
• Assists in project planning and Application design.
• Creates prototypes and functional specifications for software projects.
• Creates technical methodologies for engineering solutions to Web-based
development problems.
• Meets with engineering personnel on specifics of projects, new
technologies, and deadlines.
• Determines new Web technologies to utilize, such as browsers, languages,
and plug-ins, based on company's needs.
• Conceptualizes long-term needs of application development, and plans and
manages related projects.
• Makes suggestions on creating Web-based technical standards for specific
applications and the company as a whole.

Requires minimum 5 years experience.  ***

--
Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills

Thanks & Regards ,

Anand Bandarupally
Magnus International Group,
226 Green Valley Road, Exton, PA - 19341
Direct: 610 616 4254 :Fax : 610 450 4658
[EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.magnusinfo.com : www.magnus-inc.com

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If
you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication,
or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
notify us by replying to this email with the word "REMOVE" in the subject
line. We apologize for inconvenience, if any caused.