Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great.

We do have the following requirement,

Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
position.

*For Quick response mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* *

Position: Sonic Developer
Location: NJ
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: Open

Need a sr. consultant who has installation and configuration experience in
SONIC MQ, must have worked on Trading Applications.

Thanks & Regards,

*Hari*

Technical Recruiter

Blossom Solutions Inc.

3300 North Ridge Road,

Suite 120, Ellicott city, MD 21043

Phone: 646.216.8864

Fax: 443.638.0246

E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit us: http://blossomsolutions.net/

Yahoo IM: hari_recruiter

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"remove" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses, which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience