Hello Partner,

*Position : ETL /Informatica Lead/Architect - 10+ Years *

*Location: Grapevine , TX *

*Duration:1 year *

*Rate: $54/hr*

* *

* *

*1.       This person will be doing designing , Developing , Architecture
and Project Management and Testing.*

*2.       Need someone with 10+ years of experience.*

*3.       Excellent communication skills ( Mandatory).*

*4.       This person has to take the project from the scratch and will be
managing himself and a team.*

*5.       Candidate should have experience working on a Multi- Terabyte
projects*

--
Regards,
Anand Bandarupally