*MULTIPLE VACANCIES FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER AND TECHNICAL RECRUITER
with Global MNC***

We are one of the fastest growing, world-class providers of Information
Technology services and solutions. Our mission is to help create and sustain
a competitive advantage. We are certified from State of New Jersey.

We have proven competence in verticals such as Telecom, Banking, Finance,
Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing and Retail. We have the expertise and
bandwidth to offer our clients a wide array of development options and
end-to-end solutions-on a global scale. A strong framework of processes,
tools and techniques, implemented through well-defined and robust framework
of procedures form the basis of all delivery activities.

Our Goal is addressing client- specific needs by understanding the business
objectives and creating customer independence through effective
communication and* *technology transfer. We are proudly representing us with
our direct clients like *Deloitte, Raytheon, T- Mobile, USB, Citigroup,
Bloomberg, Oracle, Sarnoff-Aventis, Bank of America*, to name a few.*
*Currently
we are looking for following positions in our Indian office*.*

*JOB CODE: TECH 101*
*Technical Recruiters (US Process)*

o   Must have 6 Months - 4 years of experience in an International /
US Staffing company.
o   Experience of interviewing US candidates and providing staffing
services to client
o   Experience in complete recruitment life cycle in an IT Consulting.
o   Successful track record in technical recruitment.
o   Ability to understand the technical requirements and quickly
present the profiles in time.
o   Must have high levels of skill and motivation to search the talent
for complex Technical requirements.
o   Handling entire recruitment process from resourcing, searching,
screening, target hunting, negotiating and recruiting candidates on
international platforms
o   Must have excellent communication (Written & oral), negotiation,
presentation & team management skills.
o   Use effective resourcing strategies such as Portals -Dice,
Monster, Careerbuilder,Yahoo, Hot Jobs, Net-Temps. Internet sourcing,
networking, employee referrals, cold calls and direct mailing &
resume
· Negotiating & finalizing salary/ rate/hr aspects (W2, 1099,
Corp-Corp) with U.S. Citizens , H1B. Etc.

*JOB CODE: TECH 102**
*
*Lead Technical Recruiters/Resource Managers (US Process)*

o   The profile we are looking for is a motivated team leader with at
least 2 years experience in U.S recruitment who is looking to further
his/her career by working with a fast growing company and producing
quick results.
o   Should have successfully recruited IT candidates based in the US
and can facilitate in closing candidates with his/her Recruitment
Team.

o   Prior experience in handling full cycle recruitment process
o   Must have excellent communication (Written & oral), negotiation,
presentation & team management skills.
o   Achieve  Targets

·         Team player with leadership abilities

*JOB CODE: TECH 103*

* Sales Managers/ Business Development Managers  (US Process/Domestic
Process , Night/Day shift)**
*
o   Ability to initiate contact with the client & follow up* Interact
with clients to understand the key requirements of their open Fulltime
and Contract requisitions.
* Develop and grow his/her own client base by selling our services for
a variety of technology roles.
* Make sales calls and schedule in-person meetings with key managers
to senior-level executives, for the purpose of selling our services to
prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
* Would be responsible for generating leads and cold calling.
* Market to prospective clients through outgoing telephone calls and
emails.
.* Develop and manage accounts on an ongoing basis.
* Interaction with key decision makers and engage in proactive
Communication to build loyalty with your accounts.

o   Pleasing personality
o   Team player
o   Excellent communication skills
o   Ability to make cold calls
o   Well Organized
o   Account management capabilities
o   Customer focused.

****ALL POSITION FOR OUR GURGAON (HARYANA) BRANCH.*

If you feel comfortable please send me your profile.If you feel any of your
associates or your friends might be interested in these openings please
forward this mail to your friends.

With Regards

Komal

komal5...@gmail.com