Hi,

Please send only matching resumes to anil.ku...@yantrasoftware.com

I can arrange the interviews immediately

We are looking for SAP Payroll Configuration resource and the details are as
follows:

Location: Houston
Travel: 100%
Start date: 4/20
Duration: about 3 months
Resource: Payroll configuration resource
Skillset: We need a resource who specializes in payroll integration into GL
(we are not looking for “just a GL” resource).

Resource needs to be able to do the following:
1.) Can configure mappings of wage types to symbolic accounts to feature
ppmod to GL accounts.
2.) Understand the releasing and posting PCP0.
3.) Understand standard SAP program rpcipe00.
4.) Must be a good communicator as the client SME counterpart is very
knowledgeable.
5.) Good with schemas and rules is a huge plus, but not required.
Regards,
Anil