*Dear Partners,*

* *

*We are having an Urgent requirement for Business Systems Analyst*

* *

*Duration:    12 Months*

* *

*Location:    Dallas/Irving, TX*

* *

*Position Description:*

   - Defines solutions (requirements, designs, services, recommendations) to
   business/systems problems and owns the integrity of the solution through
   customer acceptance and final disposition of solution.
   - Responsible for the development, maintenance, management, and delivery
   of technical information or documentation to the appropriate audiences in
   the appropriate Financial Services/Mortgage standard formats via print and
   online mediums.  Includes interface with management, users, and information
   technology professionals to create high-level conceptual solutions to
   business problems.
   - Usually possesses significant knowledge in one or more business
   functional areas.
   - BSA? S involved in agile projects will be expected to have
   responsibilities throughout the project lifecycle.

*Skills Required:*

   - Requirements definition and traceability* 5+ years *
   - Financial Services experience 3+ years Experience
   - BSA experience (Data and Systems analysis)
   - Served as? Lead? BSA on multiple project lifecycles; Significant
   experience in industry (3+ years)
   - QA and testing phase experience
   - *5+ years *of project experience in the quality assurance and testing
   phases or projects
   - *Financial Services/Mortgage Experience Significant experience* (2+
   yrs) as BSA within Financial Services/Mortgage
   - Deep knowledge of diverse technologies and new and current
   architectures
   - Skills in object, data, and / or process modeling, business process
   design (5yrs.+)
   - Lean/Agile development experience (3+ yrs) QA experience preferred
   - Excellent ? strategic application of experience; Demonstrated
   experience leading requirements, data and systems analysis
   - 3+ years experience with COTS implementations
   - Outstanding negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills
   - Ability to effectively communicate across multiple levels (Executive
   Sponsors to team members); Ability to communicate technical issues to
   non-technical individuals

* *

*Note: **Mortgage experience is must for this position***

*
*

*Rate; $35/hr(Not Negotiable)
*

*
*

*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Kudiri*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
ckud...@igridtech.com
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com  Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**