Hi,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

SAP LE Freight Costing Consultant

*Project Location*

Greenville SC

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Requirements: *

   - *need gud exp in LE, freight costing and LTL, FTL, Parcel, etc *
   - Need experience in at least *3 full life cycle projects as SAP
   Logistics Execution*
   - Candidate should haveā€¦
   - Hands on experience in configuration of SAP Logistics Execution
   module, specifically in the Freight Costing module
   - At least *7-8 years actual implementation experience*, on shore in the
   US
   - *Experience in the Packaging and Chemical industry will be a plus *
   - Extensive experience in *blueprinting, gap analysis and configuration *of
   SAP Logistics Execution functionality, specifically in the following areas:
      - SAP Freight Costing and related upstream and downstream processes
      - Experience in GPC freight costing add on will be a plus
      - Thorough understanding of US freight rating processes for *LTL*,
      *FTL*, *Parcel*, etc
      - Solid understanding of integration touch points in the areas of
         - Freight Payment and Invoice creation
         - Freight Accruals
         - FI posting
         - CO-PA postings