Hi Partners,
Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirements.

Please respond back with an updated resume and all inclusive rates to
su...@burgeonits.com

Position:  IBM MobileFirst  Lead
Location:   Atlanta, GA
Duration: 3-4 months (extension possible)
Secondary skill – Sencha Touch
JD
• At least 2 years of working Knowledge IBM MobileFirst (previously known
as Worklight). Migration from other containers to Mobilefirst will be an
added advantage
• Experience with Mobile Application Development
• At least 2 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical skills

Thanks

Sunil
Technical Recruiter
Burgeon IT Services
Phone No.: 302 371 9586 ext-303, Fax No.: 302-355-1559
Email Id: su...@burgeonits.com Website: www.burgeonits.com

USA │ AUSTRALIA │ INDIA
NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.