*Dear Candidate,*

Greetings from ReachIT Software !!!

We are looking for US IT Recruiters / Sr. US IT Recruiter if you are
intrested please share your updated resume to *vic...@reachitsolutions.us
<vic...@reachitsolutions.us>*

ReachIT is Software development & Technology US Staffing firm which became
a trusted resource to IT departments and organizations for high-quality
technology professionals and IT solutions. We attract the best and the
brightest talent in the industry, matching their skills and personality to
the specific requirements and projects of our direct clients like Yahoo!,
NETApp, Symantec, Ebay/Paypall, omnicell other 27 direct clients.

*Location : Somajiguda, HyderabadIndustry : Software development & US
Staffing. Exposure : US Recruitment / US Staffing Timings : Night
Shifts Salary : Industry Standard *

*Requirement -> Sr. US IT Recruiter Total Positions : 6 Job
Responsibilities: *

*Sr. US IT Recruiter : (Experienced between 0.6 months to 4 years) Job

* The Recruiter should have at least 0.6 months to 4 years US recruiting
experience.

* Must have recruited in a software Development company /IT Staffing firm
with direct clients or Tier 1 Vendors.
* Full life-cycle recruiting experience.
* Prior experience to utilize several recruiting sources including
postings, internet, networking, and referrals.
* Achieve monthly and annual recruiting targets set by the Business Unit.
* The candidate must have effective sourcing techniques, good closing
skills, proven ability to recruit hard to find skill sets with a high
submittal-to-hire ratio.
* High energy individuals, Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-pressure,
rapidly evolving entrepreneurial environment.
* Experience in hiring Green Card and US Citizens is a must.

If the above job profile interests you, please mail us your updated
resume *vic...@reachitsolutions.us
<vic...@reachitsolutions.us> *with the  *Following details *

*CTC ECTC Notice Period-*

--