*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing good. This is Victor Working as a SR IT Recruiter with
Reach IT. Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes
. For further details please contact me at **510-240-5050 ext 115**. *
*Please send me the resumes to vic...@reachitsolutions.us
<vic...@reachitsolutions.us>. *

*ETL/BI Test Analyst to join our team in Bothell, WA.*
*6 Months*

***Need locals with in-perosn interview available.*

Job Description:
• Strong understanding of testing process & ability to formulate strong
Test Strategy/Plan
• Must be proficient writing test cases
• Must be quick learner to understand processing environment in Client data
warehousing
• Must have good data analysis skills and debugging skills.
• Must be proficient with HP Quality Center for creating scripts, tracking
defects, and reporting.
• Ability to lead and mentor other technical testers is desired
• BI background with Telecom projects preferred
• Must have experience working with offshore team
• Must have client facing and leadership skills
• Great communication skills
• Strong ETL testing background & SQL background required
• Test Data Management experience in complex IT environments; solutions for
traditional & Agile methodologies
• Knowledge/Use of Test Data Generation & Automation Tools
• QA Testing experience (at least 5 yrs)
• Other skills/technologies needed - UNIX,Informatica, White Box testing,
Database testing, Data Quality testing

Thanks&Regards,

Victor
ReachIT LLC