Direct client

       Senior QA Engineer
       San Francisco
       6+Months.

       Responsibilities:

       • Work with your agile team to test features and functionality
       to ensure high quality delivery each sprint that conforms to
       user story acceptance criteria
       • Responsible for testing, troubleshooting and debugging
       features that are developed
       • Work closely with product design and product management to
       understand requirements and translate them to test plans for
       functional and regression testing
       • Automation testing using the latest open-source technologies

       Requirements:

       • Strong experience testing web applications and cloud-based
       services
       • More than 5 years of experience testing web applications
       • Experience testing both web user interfaces and web service APIs
       • Experience with design and execution of test plans
       • Strong troubleshooting skills with meticulous attention to detail
       • Experience with open source or commercial testing tools and
       frameworks
       • Solid familiarity with agile development processes and QA
       methodologies
       • Excellent communication and written skills
       • BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
       • Experience testing services hosted in the Amazon Web Services
       or other cloud infrastructures
       • Experience with open source UI automation tools such as Selenium

Thanks and Regards
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007 1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173 Email id : amarin...@kalventech.com <mailto:amarin...@kalventech.com> | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven
http://www.kalventech.com
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..