Hi,

 Send me matching  to  gsha...@tekshapers.com

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Position           :         .Net/Shrepoint Developer

Location           :        Atlanta, GA

Duration           :        12 month

Mode of Interview :- Telephonic + Face To Face

Need Local  Only

 **They need to have some experience with Sharepoint (not a SharePoint
developer primarily though)*

Required:

•          *4+ years of application development using C# .NET*

•          4+ years of application UI development with one or more of the
following

o          ASP.NET MVC

o          ASP 4.0

o          WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) and/or Silverlight

o          Win Forms

•          *4+ years of experience with accessing RDBMS systems via
ODBC/SQL especially SQL Server 2008 or DB2*

*•          Experience creating and consuming web services (REST and SOAP)*

•          Experience with Three-tier architecture, objected oriented
analysis and design, and UML

•          Knowledge of all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle

•          Knowledge with agile SCRUM methodology

•          Experience with Reporting Services, and tools like Management
Studio, SSIS, Report Builder, etc.

•          Web site creation using DHTML/HTML, CSS and/or JavaScript

•          *Experience in SharePoint 2010/2013*

o          Experience developing Web Parts/ User Controls

o          Experience in SharePoint Branding

•          Strong debugging and problem solving skills

•          Strong interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with
solid teamwork ethic and customer focus.

Preferred:

•          Experience with Entity Framework 5 or 6

•          Experience with NHibernate

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma
Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |*GTalk: *gaurav.rgt* |