*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position     = Jr . Business Analyst Location   = Columbus, OH ( Local
ONLY)Duration   = 6-12 monthsRate Max   = $35/hr*

*Interview = Face to Face*

*Skill All roles and responsibilities as outlined in BA*
 Experience as a *Business Systems Analyst in the last four years*
 Experience eliciting and defining system and user requirements thru
observation, interviews and analysis
 Experience working directly with end users to define requirements and
provide technical advice and assistance in large scale environments
 Experience translating customer needs into formal business requirements
 Experience interviewing non technical end users to determine and document
current business process flows
 Experience in *Business Process Re-Engineering*
 Experience using Visio to create business process flows including standard
flowcharts and swim lane diagrams
 Experience creating test conditions, test cases, and test scenarios
 Experience analyzing end user needs and conducting fit gap analysis
 Experience as a Technical Business Analyst on 2 software development or
implementation projects from initiation to completion (MUST be on resume)
Experience using project management software (Microsoft Project or Clarity
etc) to develop and maintain a Work Breakdown Structure on min. 2 Projects
 Experience using a business requirements tracking tool for recording and
prioritization of business requirements
 Experience in systems process and data mapping, requirements gathering,
analysis, creation of detailed documentation
Experience as a Business Analyst working in an
*Agile Methodology using agile alignment within BABOK in at least one *
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc*,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.