Hello

Greetings…

This is Srinivas from Xoriant Corporation, I have the below requirement. Please
send me the updated resume and below details if you are interested to
srinivasa.nemalap...@xoriant.com, so that we can discuss about the position.

Full Name                     :

Work Authorization                    :

Availability                    :

Hourly Pay Rate                       :

Current Location                       :
Contact Number                        :

Req. # - 4208990

Location – San Jose, CA

Duration – 3+ months

Skills - Senior Software Developer with in-depth Java and Solr experience.
You will join Applied Machine Learning Team and will play a key role in the
development of Search Platform.

Skills:
- 5+ years in object-oriented development (Java/Spring)
- *3+ years in full-text search (Solr/Lucene)*
- AML Search
-Solid understanding of algorithms, data structures, and object oriented
design.
- Solid understanding of Solr architecture, schemas, request handlers,
stemming, and relevancy tuning.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills and enjoys a
collaborative environment

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas,
Xoriant Corp.