*Hi *

*Greetings from HexisSoft **HEXISSOFT PROVIDES ONLINE TRAINING FOR LOW COST
WITH CERTIFIED TRAINERS*

*If you are looking for online training or Job Support  Please let me know
we will assure with the best services.*

*Hexissoft -Services*

Hexissoft helps and Empower individuals by providing access to the tools
and knowledge needed to meet personal goals and to enable you, wherever you
are in the world, to learn new skills at your own place with our
services-training, information, support and resources that allow
individuals to make informed decisions.

*We provide above solution on following technologies*

   - *Java/J2EE*
   - *SQL DBA *
   - *MS SQL*
   - *SQL & PL/SQL*
   - *Testing Tools ( QA, QTP , Selenium, Win Runner)*
   - *Dot NET*
   - *SAS  *
   - *Teradata*
   - *Informatics*
   - *Cognos*
   - *Datastage*
   - *VM Ware*
   - *MS BI*
   - *SharePoint*
   - *Oracle*
   - *People Soft*
   - *Sales forces (Dev &Admin)*

*SAP*

   - *SAP BO*
   - *SAP ABAP *
   - *SAP BIBW*
   - *SAP FICO *
   - *SAP SD*
   - *SAP MM*
   - *SAP CRM (Technical and Functional)*
   - *SAP BASIS*
   - *SAP XI/PI*
   - *SAP SRM*
   - *SAP HCM*

*AND MANY MORE NICHE TECHNOLOGIES*

*We are looking forward to building a long term business relation with your
company.*

*Thanks,*

*Maneesh*

*Hexissoft*

*Tel:7043039075,6164690394 <Tel:7043039075,6164690394>(Manoj)*

*Email:train...@hexissoft.com <train...@hexissoft.com> |** i...@hexissoft.com
<n...@hexissoft.com>*

*Www.hexissoft.com <http://www.hexissoft.com/>*