Please reply to

a...@ittblazers.com

Hello

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an urgent requirement for our client based in Katy, TX

*Job Title: *Oracle Retail DBA

*Location: *Katy, TX

*Duration : *Long Term

*Must Have Skills: *

·         Must have strong core DBA technical knowledge and working
experience as *Oracle Retail DBA* in 13.X version implementation or support
projects.

·         Proven experience as Oracle Database Administrator in Performance
Tuning assignments

·         Ability to assess and recommended Capacity Planning based on
current system behavior and future needs.

*Desired Skills: *

·         RPM/ReIM/Allocation Performance Tuning, RMS performance tuning

Thanks & Regards,

*Aran Rodgers*
Phone : (732) 227-1772 / 434
Fax: (732) 909 2358
2050 Route 27, Suite 203 North Brunswick NJ 08902
www.ittblazers.com  / Email: a...@ittblazers.com