*Position: Web Software Engineer*

Location: NYC AREA
Duration: 6+ months (*contract to hire*)

*Job Responsibilities: *

   - Design and build scalable front end applications based on the latest
   HTML5 technologies
   - Work with back end developers on defining a REST interfaces between
   Front End application and Web Service
   - Implement or oversee web testing strategies including cross browser
   testing and automated JavaScript unit tests
   - Work with User Interface and Visual Designers to develop a pixel
   perfect version of their designs
   - Communicate and plan front-end code architecture and approach.
   - Implement interaction design features such as animations, hover
   actions, click behavior in CSS and JavaScript

*Required Skills:*

   - Minimum 5 years’ experience developing web applications including:
   HTML 5, CSS and Javascript
   - Some experience with at least one server-side language such as: Ruby,
   Python, Scala, Java or PHP
   - Responsive design experience targeting desktop, mobile and tablet form
   factors
   - Web animation experience including: CSS animations, SVG and HTML5
   Canvas
   - A core understanding of HTML5 features and support levels, as well as
   an ability to adapt polyfills for older environments
   - Understanding of UI patterns such as MVC and core understanding of one
   or more Javascript MVC frameworks
   - TDD or BDD skills with one or more of the following: Protractor,
   Jasmine, Mocha, qUnit, Chai, etc
   - Understanding of asynchronous JavaScript patterns
   - Practitioner of the Principles & Patterns of Agile Software
   - Excellent written and oral communication skills
   - Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative,
   flexible and an Agile team-oriented environment across different technology
   stacks
   - Experience implementing authentication and authorization of web sites
   - Experience working in a team environment and distributed VCS such as
   Git or Mercurial
   - Public samples of work

*In addition to the above skills, the following skills are highly
desirable:*

   - Rich understanding of fonts and typography
   - Experience with web animations including WebGL and writing custom SVG
   controls
   - Appreciation and understanding for design
   - Experience with mobile web platforms such as jQuery Mobile, Sencha
   Touch or others.
   - Strong understanding and experience with backend development.

*1)      **Sr. OBIEE Developer *

*Austin, TX*

*2-3 Month ++* * Contract *

****Locals only****

Must have experience working on *OBIEE 11G Dashboards*.

*2)      **Sr. Oracle Business Analyst Consultant  *

*Boston, MA* *(LOCALS ONLY)*

*3-4 Month ++* * Contract *

*Rate: OPEN*

*FINAL INTERVIEW = F2F*

These would be more of a *Functional Consultant* who has experience working
on *some Oracle 11i Related Projects*.

*3)  **Position: Senior Oracle APPS DBA *

Location: Redmond, WA

Duration: 3 months

We need a Senior Oracle Apps DBA with R12 experience and Linux skills.  The
resource needs at least 7+ years of Oracle App DBA experience.

The resource also needs at least 1-2+ projects working with Oracle EBS
version R12.

The resource will also need experience working with Linux and the resource
needs multiple projects working with it.

*“We are looking for a seasoned and senior oracle apps(R12) DBA, who is
well versed with installation and upgrades .We would like to install new
O/S on our new hardware and re-lay oracle EBS file systems in line with
industry standards. In the process we would like to move to new hardware,
upgrade O/S and standardize oracle EBS file systems lay out. *

Must have:
Strong Oracle Apps DBA expertise

Linux

1+ project with EBS R12

****Must be a US Citizen or Greencard****

*4)  **Position: Senior JD Edwards All Out Security Consultant*

Location: Chicago and NJ

Duration: 6++ months

We need 3 resources asap with strong *All Out Security experience*.  1 team
is in NJ and another in Chicago

   Experience leading JDE security engagement and handling customer
directly is must.

1.       Design Menus and Menu structure

2.       Design Roles and Roles Structure

3.       Define Security Structure

4.       Define Segregation of Duties

5.       Define and implementing the security using All Out (JDE Security
solution)

Knowledge and experience on All Out is must, QSOFT will also work

Thanks & Regards,
Ajit Rathore
Business Integra Inc,
6550 Rock Spring Dr.Suite # 450 Bethesda, MD – 20817

Office: *301-474-9600 Ext 101* | *ajit.ku...@biitservices.com*
<ajit.ku...@biitservices.com> I Fax: 301-474-9651 | EFax: 301-560-8182
www.businessintegra.com

*A WBE | DBE/MBE Corporation8(a) | CMMI Level 3 | ISO 9001-2008 | GSA
Schedule 70*