Hello Associate,

Greetings for the day!!

One of my clients in *(**Bloomington, IL*) is looking for a *(**UCMDB
Configuration Mgmt. Admin*) for a  contract position, please have a look
into the description and let me know your interest.

*Job Description:*

*Job Details: Title: UCMDB Configuration Mgmt. Admin *

*Location: Bloomington, IL Duration: Term Contract*

* Job Description:*

*UCMDB, UCMDB Browser and Configuration Manager administration.*

The role will involve some consulting, in addition to serving as a lead
technical resource on projects requiring data from uCMDB and other
authoritative sources.

Technical skills that would be beneficial in this role include:
SSL certificate creation, installation, and maintenance
LDAP management for end user authentication
Server ownership experience
Microsoft Windows
administration
Command Line Administration (SSH, WMI, PowerShell)
Scripting Language Experience (Python, Bash, Perl, etc.)
Relational Database Experience (SQL)
Network design and support

I’ll be looking forward to hear from your end.
Have a great day ahead.

*Please send us the below information if you wish to apply.*

Consultant details:

Full name as per SSN                      :

Last 4 digits of SSN                           :

DOB                                                       :

Work authorization                         :

Location                                               :

Relocation                                           :

Availability for Project                    :

Best time for technical screen    :

Education                                            :

Best Mail ID                                        :

Best Contact for Interview           :

Skype ID                                              :

I’ll be looking forward to hear from your end.

Thanks & Regards
Rajendhra
Talent Acquisition Group
Direct: (512) 308 3789 | Desk: (512) 237 7820 x 102
*rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com* <rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com>  |
http://www.ttssolutionsusa.com
13809 Research Blvd, Suite 279, Austin, TX 78750