Hi Associate,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

SAP Plant Maintenance Analyst

*Project Location*

Minneapolis MN

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*SAP Plant Maintenance Analyst - Finance Process, *onsite between
Minneapolis MN and Wichita KS. Client facing deployment role requiring
Financial experience and integration into SAP - Plant Maintenance

*6-8 Yrs* *Required:*
• Business Requirements
• Fixed Assets
• Plant Maintenance
• SAP

Acting as a deployment resource to a large business unit providing solution
recommendations with technical knowledge in SAP FI-Financial Accounting,
SAP PS - Project Systems/Fixed Assets module and emphasis on the P&PM
Module with deep configuration, data and process knowledge.

• Assist in BI reporting needs relating Plant Maintenance Finance and
training throughout the project.
• Assist with data preparation and conversion activities for fixed assets,
assets under construction, and projects.
• Be a driver and quick learner with demonstrated ability to complete
deliverables on time, track, and report on delivery progress to leadership,
and show confidence in the Finance space.
• Possess very strong communication skills and the ability to translate
business requirements to a technical solution in the system.
• The role will be based out of MSP with potential travel to facility
locations.

*Job Requirements:*
• Deep knowledge of SAP FI-FA, AP, GL, Project Systems, Assets Under
Construction, Cost Center, Activity Types, and Financial settlement process
related to Plant Maintenance module including functional and technical
sides.
• Experience translating business requirements to system solutions
• Understanding integration of PPE module and Financial, Procurement, and
Project Systems modules.
• Experience training others on how to use the system
• Ability to work with multiple vendors (Accenture, SAP)
• Reliability Excellence process exposure
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills