Hello

Greetings…

This is Srinivas from Xoriant Corporation, I have the below requirement. Please
send me the updated resume and below details if you are interested to
srinivasa.nemalap...@xoriant.com, so that we can discuss about the position.

Legal Name                   :

Work Authorization         :

Availability                     :

Hourly Pay Rate            :

Current Location            :
Contact Number             :

Duration: 6 Months

Location : Sunnyvale, CA

Java & Javascript Developer

•             8+ years of experience

•             Strong Engineering background building/enhancing enterprise
application preferred

•             Strong Java and Javascript coding skills a must

•             Good thinker and ability to define the problem clearly upfront

•             Ability to come up with code on the spot for complex
algorithms or mathematical issues (google kind)

•             Candidate can also be from strong C, C++ background with
recent 1-2 years in JAVA

•             Working in startup environment or in organizations like
google, paypal, new startups is a plus

•             Self-Driven with good communication

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas,
Xoriant Corp.
*609-619-5453* <609-619-5298>