*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position   = Optim ConsultantLocation  = Topeka, Kansas Duration  = 24 +
Months*

*Job Responsibilities:*
Works directly with project teams coordinating and managing requirements
and designs for implementing Optim solutions with project teams.
Understanding of configuration and release management, able to define code
migration and management processes for developed Optim code. Experience in
the testing lifecycle, helping testing organizations take advantage of
data, improved efficiency, quality and delivery. Overall coordination of
Optim Test Data projects. Background and experience in Project Management
and application delivery. Develops, maintains and enhances Optim jobs.
Technical resource assuming responsibility for Discovery automating
analysis of physical data model relationships and location of fields to
mask. Management, or turnover of, complete physical data models

*Required Skills*
Experience with designing, developing, and implementing *Optim subsetting
jobs. Strong knowledge of building Optim Data Masking rules. Background as
RDBMS developer*, well experienced in *SQL. Strong expertise in RDBMS;
Especially DB2, IMS, and SQL Server*. Experience with the distributed *software
Optim, Optim Designer, Optim Scheduler, Optim Manager, Optim Connect, IBM
Classic Data Architect, IBM Data Studio, Discovery Studio, and Optim on the
mainframe*. Programming background in mainframe and distributed systems
development. Competent in reading and modifying physical data models.
Proven ability to work effectively in a team/collaborative environment.
Should have excellent communication and written skills
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks & Regards,
James Miller
Sr. IT Recruiter |
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel 609 - 423 - 4899   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.