Please send me resumes to my official id "*swet...@tresourceinc.com
<swet...@tresourceinc.com>*"

Need only *USC/GC*.

Client: *AIG (Insurance domain)*

Please fill the information matrix for the below position and send me your
updated resume if you are interested:

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Current location (Complete address with zip code)

Open to relocate or Location preferences:

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Visa Status with Validity

Last 4 digits SSN

Total Years of IT Experience:

Experience working in US:

Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University)

Date of Birth

Skill Set:

Skype id:

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*Sr. Data Modeler*

*Project Location*

*Greensboro, NC              *

*Duration*

*6 months*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Mode Of Interview: Telephonic & Skype (F2F for locals)*

*Skills:*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

·         Expert with developing Enterprise *OLTP Data Models*, *Data Lake*,
*Data Warehouses* and *Data Marts*.

·         Communicate relevant architecture decisions and share
implications on data architecture work.

·         Review data models for alignment to guidelines, standards and
policies.

·         Define and maintain architectural frameworks/patterns, processes,
standards, and guidelines, specifically around data.

·         Provide data architectural subject matter expertise to internal
and external clients, including communicating architectural decisions.

·         Experience developing Access control models and taxonomies for
information integrating across technology platforms.

·         Provide technical and architectural subject matter expertise to
the various development teams including communicating architectural
decisions and mentoring other technical staff around the various
development technologies and decisions.

*Required skills:*

·         6 years plus of expertise Hands-on experience in all layers of
enterprise data architecture (*TDS, ODS, EDW, Data Marts, Business
Intelligence, Data Quality, Metadata, Master Data, Data Access and
provisioning, Data Security and Data Governance*)

·         Knowledge of *DMM/DMBOK/Data Governance Data integration and
access patterns Service oriented* architecture as it related to vending
shared data

·         Representation of architecture in relevant artifacts effectively
and presentation of the same to varied audience ranging from developers to
senior management

·         Expertise in one or more of the architecture methodologies such
as *TOGAF, Zachman, Federal Enterprise* Architecture etc.

*Education*

1) Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field

2) Post-graduate degree desired

3) Professional certification(s) desired

Thanks and Regards,

Swetank Rana | IT Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 703, Direct: 408-689-7776

Ytalk/Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> swetankrana.rgtalent | Fax:
408-884-2409

swet...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com