Hi ,

Send me matching profiles at gsha...@tekshapers.com

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position:-   C# developer*

*Location:-  **Salem, OR*

*Duration:-  6  Months *

*Interview:- Telephonic  + Skype *

C#

Communication skills both verbal and written

Excellent Customer Service Communication Skills Microsoft SQL Server

Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

Software Development Lifecycle Methodology

Team foundation server (TFS)

Web Services

This position requires a key person with experience developing front-end
user interfaces and back-end software components (e.g. SQL). The position
is located within the Client Technical Services/Strategic Services Branch.
Skills needed C#,ASP.NET,MVC Entity Framework, Web Services, Source Control
Systems (such as Subversion or Team Foundation Server.

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*