*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  resumes
to james.mil...@itbtalent.com

*Position = Jr .VMware EngineerLocation = Columbus , OH ( Local Only
)Duration = 6-12 months*

*Skills:*
 • Managing *ESXi 4.x, 5.x w/ vCenter and Update Manager, Remote CLI,
PowerCLI*
 • Vmware networking with Virtual Distributed Switches (including Nexus
1000v)
 • VMware storage configurations(NFS, fiber channel, iSCSCi)
 • Skilled in documenting systems and procedures
 • Ability to provide a direction for Infrastructure upgrades and future
enhancements
 • VMware Certified Professional 5- Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV)
 • VMware Certified Professional 5- Desktop (VCP5-DT)
 • Microsoft Certified Professional
 • SAN hardware experience
 Experience with vShield installation and configuration experience
 • vCloud Director- installation and configuration experience
 • VC Operations- installation and configuration experience
 VMware vCloud Automation Center, installation configuration
 • Orchestrator/windows automation experience designing workflows to
automate tasks
 • vCloud Automation Center experience with vCloud Automation Center
architecture and use case in multivendor cloud environments
 Configure and manage provisioning groups and blueprints, reclaim
resources, and operate within Self-service portal
 Administering Windows Server environments (2003, 2008, 2008R2, 2012)
 • Active Directory experience
 • SCCM/SCOM
 • Group Policy management
 • DNS administration and configuration, and DHCP administration and
configuration
 Experience in Database Mgmt (ORACLE/SQL)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks & Regards,
James Miller
Sr. IT Recruiter |
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel 609 - 423 - 4899   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.