Hi Associate,
Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Lead Windows Engineer

*Project Location*

Marlborough MA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Client is **wellington*
*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Keys to the Position:*

   - 10+ years of Windows Administration experience
   - Needs to be a Technical Lead on the team.  If the candidate has
   management experience, they may have experience leading members of the team
   down the line
   - 3+ years of VMWare experience
   - Must have scripting experience (WMI, Powershell and VB Scripting will
   suffice)
   - AWS is a strong +
   - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills

*Job Qualifications:*

   - Ten plus years of technical experience on Windows Server, physical and
   virtual platform technologies
   - Must have experience with VMware, VMTurbo, Active Directory, Windows
   Server 2008 & 2012
   - Experience with WMI, PowerShell, VB Scripting, Roaming profiles for
   user settings, builds and distributions methodologies
   - Experience on Amazon cloud (AWS) based services – VPC, EC2, Cloud
   formation scripting is a plus
   - Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, LDAP, and Network protocols & tracing
   analysis
   - Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal
   communication    skills, and ability to articulate technical solution to
   the management team
   - Must be able to independently plan and coordinate large projects