Please reply to

h...@ittblazers.com or reach @ 732-227-1772 ext 406

Hello

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an urgent requirement for our client based in NYC, NY

Role : Java Developer (Data Structures and Algoritms)

Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Yrs. of experience: 8+ Yrs.

Duration : 3-6 Months

*Note : For this position client is not open for OPT EAD’s*

Job Description:

·         8+ years hands-on experience as a Senior developer using
Java/J2EE technologies

·         Strong JavaScript & AJAX skills

·         Candidate should have very strong in Core Java , *Data Structures
and Algoritms.*

·         Experience working on Spring framework

·         Experience with Messaging systems, developing & integration Web
Services like RESTFul/SOAP

·         Experience working with one or more of the database technologies
like Oracle/ MS SQL Server / JDBC and driver

·         Exceptional software skills, specifically with Web Technologies,
Java and Spring

·         Experience with Scrum / Agile methodologies

·         Good understanding of best code development and deployment
practices.