Please reply to

h...@ittblazers.com or reach @ 732-227-1772 ext 406

Hello

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an urgent requirement for our client based in Miami, FL

Role : UI Developer

Location: Miami, FL

Yrs. of experience: 6+ Yrs.

Duration : 6 Months

*Note : For this position client is not open for OPT EAD’s*

Job Description:

·         Strong UI Front End Experience with proven experience with
Bootstrap , Augular.js, Backbone.js, and Javascript.

·         5+ years of experience in HTML5, JavaScript, CSS3, AJAX,
Responsive Design, and general Web 2.0 techniques in the context of
interactive Web Applications

·         5+ years with Java, J2EE Technologies, Spring Framework,
Hibernate and Pojo

·         5+ years with XML and XSLT technology