Hi,

Please find attached a resume of *Skanthreddy* for *Tableau/Report/BI
Developer* he’s in *CA *and available immediately. Let me know if you have
any suitable req. for his profile, send me your job requirements at
kra...@palni.com   or you can reach me at 347-434-4207.

*Skills*

SAP Business Objects 4.0, XI 3.1, R2, Crystal Reports  2008, Xcelcius 2008,
Information Design Tool, Universe Designer, Info view,  BEx Query, Web
Intelligence, Business View Manager, Live Office, QAAS and Tableau,
Informatica,
SSIS, SQL Server 2008, Oracle 10g, 9i, MS-Access, DB2, SAP BW 7.1,
Microsoft Office, HP-Quality Center, C,SQL, PL/ SQL

*Clients: -*

Farmers Insurance Group, Seagate Technology, Kaiser Permanente, Monsanto
Enterprise , Honda BI Dashboard

*Availability:-*

immediately

*Experience:-*