Hi Associate,

Hope you are doing great.

I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position  :- .Net Solutions Architect*

*Location :- Chicago, IL*

*Duration :- 12+ Month*

*Job Description:*

Solutions Architect/Senior .Net Developer is responsible to design and
build reliable, scalable systems, develop database solution. Should have
broad and deep understanding of complexities, nuances and practical
applicability of application frameworks in J2EE/.NET, Workflow, ESB,
Integration Hubs/Bus, Virtualization, Security, infrastructure
optimizations, OS rationalization etc. Integration Experience in Enterprise
ERP Deployments will be a plus - ranging from JDA implementations to COTS
(Commercial off the Shelf) packages and legacy mainframe integrations
(CICS/MVS, AS/400).

Excellent presentation and communication skills

10+ years of extensive software development experience / Extensive .Net
Development experience

Experience with scalable and highly available distributed systems

Object oriented analysis and design

Solid understanding of design patterns and SOLID principles

LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework, NHibernate or other OR/M

Experience with Mainframe and enterprise technologies.

C#, and .Net, Experience

Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)

Experience with Service Oriented Architecture

Experience with concurrent development source control and continuous
integration

Passion for technology and knowledge

Support and maintenance of existing systems

Unit testing and mocking (NUnit and MoQ) are pluses

Responsibilities of the Solutions Architect:

Design systems, applications, and infrastructure to help drive the design
and development projects

Lead a small and agile team to design and build reliable enterprise grade
software systems and enhancement based on Microsoft .NET development stack

Responsible for the design, development, testing, and support of a suite of
applications ranging from legacy mainframe, web applications, windows
services, JDA and other clients based solution which enable the client to
operate more efficiently

Translate technical concepts and patterns into business benefits for
management and executives

Advise business on architectures, patterns, and strategies for making
optimal changes to client’s current technology infrastructure.

Experience in managing both onsite and offshore developers in deliver the
technology solution

Thanks & Regards,

*Raj Yadav*

Email: rya...@sysmind.com

Ph: 609-897-9670 x 2168

Fax: 609-228-5522

SysMind LLC

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]

NOTE: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact
information for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list please reply with 'remove' in the subject heading and your
email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases
to be removed. If you still get these emails, please call us at the number
in the signature.