Hello Associate,

Greetings for the day!!

One of my clients in *(**Bloomington, IL*) is looking for a *(**Insurance &
Banking BA**)* for a  contract position, please have a look into the
description and let me know your interest.

*Job Description:*

*Title: Insurance & Banking BA *

*Location: Bloomington, IL Duration: Long Term Contract*

*Rate: $35/Hr on c2c Any Visa*

* Job Description: Mandatory Skills:*
Proofing, Verification, Level of Assurance in Insurance & Banking Industry

*Desired Skills:*
*Skills/Experience Required:*

Need a full time external business resource with experience with: Proofing,
Verification, Authentication Level of Assurance in the Insurance and
Banking Industry.

Technical skills to be: Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint, Power Point and
Visio

They will be assigned to an effort that will be looking at establishing the
Business Governance body around Proofing/Verification

Here are a few skills we would need for these Positions in addition to
experience with: Proofing, Verification, Authentication Level of Assurance
in the Insurance and Banking Industry, they should also be able to:
Conduct research, Analyze business needs and identify problems, and Drive
issue resolution

* Please send us the below information if you wish to apply.*

Reference1:

Name  :

Professional Email  :

Contact Number:

Position :

Reference2:

Name  :

Professional Email  :

Contact Number:

Position :

Consultant details:

Full Name on Government-issued ID                    :

Phone Number (xxx-xxx-xxxx)                                 :

Date of Birth (MM/DD)                                               :

Current Location (City, State)                                   :

Email
ID
:

Visa
Status
:

Expiry Date of Visa (if applicable)                          :

Willing to Relocate (Yes/No or N/A)                     :

Currently on project? (Yes/No)                               :

Date Available to Start                                                  :

Skype
ID
:

Education                                                           :

Best time to Call
                                                             :

Last 4 of
SSN                                                                     :

Rate

:

 *** Atleast one professional Reference is must.

I’ll be looking forward to hear from your end.

Have a great day ahead.

Thanks & Regards
Rajendhra
Talent Acquisition Group
Direct: (512) 308 3789 | Desk: (512) 237 7820 x 102
*rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com* <rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com>  |
http://www.ttssolutionsusa.com