Hi,

My name is *Ben *and I'm a Technical Recruiter with *Vectorsoft Inc.* Hope
you are doing great. Please find below job description and if this suits
your profile, please share your latest resume and contact details ASAP and
I'll get back to you shortly or I would really appreciate if you can give
me a call at *972-637-7900 ext. 205* at your earliest convenience.

*Please only submit resumes along with below details in order to proceed
further:*

1.      Full Name:

2.      Current Location:

3.      Relocation:

4.      Legal Status If H1B need Visa copy:

5.      Availability to start:

6.      Contact:

7.      Preferred timings to reach:

8.      Email:

9.      Skype ID for webcam interview:

10.    Two Professional References:

§  Name:

§  Designation:

§  Contact:

§  Email:

Skill Matrix:

Skills

Years of experience

Last Used

ESB

BPEL

OER & OSR

*ESB Developers*

Location: Washington DC

Duration: 12 months+

Interview: Telephone + Skype

*Requirement -2 ESB Developers*

• Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts
• Minimum 6+ years of experience in complex SOA / integration projects,
specifically in Service Bus, Mediator, BPEL, WSDL, SOA delivery Proficiency
in application tools/languages such as: OSB, Oracle SOA 11g, JDeveloper,
Eclipse/OEPE, SOAP, SOAPUI, BPEL, XML, XSD, UDDI, XSLT, REST/JSON, JMS,
Unit testing frameworks.
• Ability to work in a small group and interface directly with
client/project counterparts to ensure high quality project delivery on
schedule with minimal oversight.
• Experience in design, development, testing and deployment of SOA Suite
and OSB/ESB based applications for Oracle SOA product suite
• Experience in BPEL orchestration and using Mediator, Adapters, Workflow
and human task
• Experience in using OER & OSR or any other Repository.
• Experience with Java and JEE technologies. Strong understanding and
coding skills of JPA or any other object relational mapping tools
 • Experience working canonical models

*Thanks and Regards,*

*BenLee*

*Sr. Recruiter*

*Vectorsoft*

*Phone: **972-637-7900 ext. 205* <972-637-7900%20ext.%20205>* | Email: *
*b...@vectorsoft.com* <b...@vectorsoft.com>* | Website: **www.vectorsoft.com*
<http://www.vectorsoft.com/>

*Linkedin : *
*www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=414291322&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile*