Job Position : DotNet Developer
Job Location: Greenville, SC
Job Duration: 6+ Months contract

Job Description:
The Senior Software Developer will work with other talented developers to
create easy to use and highly effective software solutions.
A minimum of 8+ years of experience in software development is required as
is experience with C# or VB.NET, SQL, XML, ASP.Net, HTML, JavaScript, and
jQuery.
This position is an awesome opportunity to join an ambitious and passionate
team of software professionals.
Proficiency in enterprise architecture and application development and
building highly scalable and highly available SaaS based solutions is
desired.
Experience working in an exciting and rapid paced team environment working
with Agile processes, TFS and Microsoft SQL Server is preferred.
B.S. in computer science degree is a plus.
An enterprise commercial software development background is preferred.

Required skills Technical Topic:
    Web APIs
    Asp.net
    HTTP Handlers
    Entity Framework
    Linq
    MVC
    WCF
    Javascript and Jquery call to webservices
    C# or Vb.Net

Please respond with you *consultant resume*, *contact*, *rate *and *current
location* info to speed up the interview process. I will contact you if I
need further details.

*Thanks & Regards: *

*Mahesh *

*Sr. Technical Recruiter *

*Trustek Inc *

*4390 Rt 1 North,  Suite# 304 | Princeton, NJ 08540 |*

*Office: 732-393-1313 ext-112| *

*Fax: 866-294-1314 |*

*Email: mah...@trustek.com <mah...@trustek.com> | www.trustek.com
<http://www.trustek.com> |*