--

*Dear Associates !*

I am *Ahmed from Resource Logistics Inc.*, Please find the job descriptions
below and if you are interested and available for this position please *send
me your updated resume* along with contact number.

*Please send me resume to **zu...@resource-logistics.com*
<zu...@resource-logistics.com>

*Nodejs Developer*

*Timonium, MD*

*Duration:-- 6 months plus*

·         Need to have HEAVY experience with NodeJS, not just a onetime
thing with ANGULAR JS.

·         Regarding the NodeJS engineer, there is nothing about that resume
that says they are working in NodeJS day to day.  Everything says they are
a core UI developer that may dabble in NodeJS rarely. We need candidates
who are working NodeJS apps as their core role and would like to continue
doing the same with PayPal.

·         Contract Node JS: (newer team, only been in place for 4 or 5
months) Need to have worked in this world for the last year need to show
tangible usage with Node JS (server side scripting) + Express
Java not needed, but a bonus JavaScript pure front end with the interface
isn’t going to cut it not a whole lot of muscle here right now

--

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Zulfiqar Ahmed*

Sr. Technical Recruiter