Hello Good Morning,
This is *Vincent  Karoff * represent *Panzer Solutions,*

*Below Is the Hottest Position for my client please do let me know I you
have any suitable consultants *

Hi Team I have an Immediate Job please let me know if you have some one .

*Position:BA - QADuration: 5-month Location: Des Moines, Iowa  *
Position Description:
The BA will need to have some background in testing - specifically UAT
testing.  Focus will be on relationships with the end-users to determine
testing scenarios.
The BA on the project will work with multiple resources involved in
departmental projects: PM, Developers & other BA's.
In addition to BA skills, this resource needs to have a strong background
in Quality Analysis as well.  The resource will collaborate with team to
help extract requirements but also determine the testing criteria.
The resource must be able to identify the needed test scenarios and write
complete test plans to thoroughly test those scenarios against the business
requirements.
The resource will also need to analyze the potential for process
improvement while working with the end users.
The resource will review processes with end users but will have to be
proactive in making recommendations.

*Thanks **Vincent  Karoff *
*Panzer solutions*
2036521444 Ext 120