Hi

Hope you are doing well

I am Smith, working as a recruiter with Infotree Service Inc.

I am currently working on *“.net Developer*” position with *State of MI.*

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the managers tend to
move fast!

*Job Title                                               .Net Developer*

*Project Location                               Lansing MI*

*Duration                                              12+ months /Contract*

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status* and expiration date

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Reason for change*

*Are you fine with drug and background check?*

*Two References of Manager/ Team Lead with email id, contact no. , Project
Name*

*Highest Education, University & year.*

*Do you’ve Sallary Slip of your last five Employment?*

*Last 4-5 Digit SSN No.*

*DOB(Day, Month)*

Drug Screen  Yes  Background Checks  Yes

*Position Description  *

This position is for one

(1)    Programmer – Level 3 resource to work on the Qualified Voter File
(QVF) refresh project.

(2)    QVF is an application used by election clerks and Bureau of
Elections staff to register voters, manage elections and support clerks in
the duties related to elections throughout the State.

(3)    The application is being written in web technologies using ASP.NET
MVC 5, C#, PL/SQL with an Oracle backend database.

(4)    These positions, under State direction, will code screens and
functions within the system and perform back end coding and development in
a multi-tiered layers environment.

(5)    These positions require previous development experience in ASP.NET
MVC 4 using Razor.

(6)    We are looking for resources that have done new development, not
just maintenance type work.

(7)    The contractors will develop screens and procedures according to
specifications supplied by the State.

(8)    Contractors will document code according to State standards.

*Skills Required  *

ASP.NET, C# 4.x, MVC Razor 5, HTML 5, CSS3, JQuery, JavaScript, Oracle and
SQL Server database, object oriented development, PL/SQL, Test Driven
Development, Unit Testing Familiarity With: JSON, Bootstrap, LINQPAD,
Refactoring, MOQ, Design Patterns, Clean Code, Fiddler, IE Developer Tools,
Fluent, Ninject, GRIDMVC

*Skills Preferred  *

ü  SQL Server Reporting Services, MySQL 5+, Oracle 11g+

*Experience Required  *

ü  At least five years experience with web development in ASP.Net and C#

ü  At least five years experience with web development in JavaScript

ü  At least three years experience with web development and an Oracle or
SQL Server backend

ü  At least six years experience in object oriented programming

ü  At least two years experience with PL/SQL

ü  At least three years of experience with Microsoft’s MVC 4.0 or higher
framework, including razor

*Education Preferred  *

ü  A bachelor degree in a technical area such as mathematics, computer
science, engineering, or information systems

*Additional Information  *

*ü  There is no direct public transportation to this location. Candidate
must have their own vehicle. *

ü  We will be requiring in person interviews to be held at the Operations
Center at 7285 Parsons Drive, Dimondale, MI 48821. Please only submit
candidates that can attend a face to face.

ü  Skype and Phone will not be allowed.

SKILLS

Years of Experience required

Last use of skill with years of experience

ASP.Net and C#

5 Years

Web Development in JavaScript

5 Years