Hi

Hope you are doing well

I am Smith, working as a recruiter with Infotree Service Inc.

I am currently working on “*Web UI Developer*” position with our reputed
client.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the managers tend to
move fast!

 *NOTE  :* *SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Priority*

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*, *Expiry Date*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Reason for change*

*Are you fine with drug and background check?*

*Skype ID*

*Last 4 Digit SSN No.*

*DOB(Day, Month)*

*Higher Education, Year of Completion *

*Job Title*

*Web UI Developer*

*Project Location*

*Foster City, CA*

*Duration*

*11 Months open ended contract*

 *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + skype*

*Skills*

*Responsibilities*:

In this role you will be part of a small, agile team designing and
developing rich web-based UI for one or more of our applications, from our
core smart meter data management, visualization, and billing apps to our
that allows customers to monitor and optimize their energy usage and costs.
You’ll be focused on designing and developing leading-edge web UI, for both
desktop and mobile, using the latest technologies and patterns, incl. *HTML5,
CSS, Javascript, Sencha ExtJS, JQuery Mobile, and REST.*

*Required*:

* B.S/M.S in Computer Science or Engineering

* 5+ years of experience in the design and development of *browser and
mobile web-based UI*

* Excellent coding skills in *Javascript, as well as HTML5, CSS, usage of
Ajax and REST,* and related web technologies

* Good OO design skills and solid understanding of *MVC* framework

* Significant experience with Javascript frameworks such as *Sencha ExtJS,
JQuery Mobile*, etc.

* Some experience with *PHP*

* Familiarity with *Unix *

* Excellent communication and collaboration skills

* Experience with unit testing, and API’s such as *Selenium WebDriver*
for *automated
UI testing*

* Self-driven, with ability to work as part of a small team, and define,
own and drive projects and tasks to completion

*Desired Skills & Experience *

* Experience developing *RESTful* web services

* Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability.

Thanks & Regards

Smith,

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Infotree Service Inc.