*Hi...*

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *jre...@jcssusa.com
<jre...@jcssusa.com>*

*Position = Desktop Engineering*

*Location = Albany, NY**( Local OR Near BY)*

*Duration = Long Term*

*Client: HBITS  *

*Required Face to face*

3 + Years of Experience in general user technical support.

3 + Years of Experience in providing user technical support in a call
center or other remote setting, which included the use of “shadowing”
(remote desktop) tools.

3 + Years of Experience creating end user documentation or
train-the-trainer documentation

3 + Years of Experience performing end user support for users in
Correctional or other secure facility setting.

3 + Years of of Experience using Citrix EdgeSight and Delivery Services
Console to monitor server health or troubleshoot user experience issues.

3 + Years of of Experience configuring Windows Devices and creating device
images.

3 + Years of of Experience using HP Device Manager to remotely manage thin
clients.

3 + Years of of Experience supporting Digital Persona biometric
authentication installations.

3 + Years of of Experience using or supporting PearsonVue’s Access 21st
Century, GED 21st Century, or ReadOn! Educational software suites.

Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician Credential or Equivalent

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks & Regards,

James Reddy

Sr. IT Recruiter |

Tel 917 - 775 -7903

Email : jre...@jcssusa.com

Gmail : jreddy.jcss...@gmail.com

Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter

Website: www.jcssusa.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- *Philippians 4:13*

Note :  This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to be
removed, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly remove
upon receipt