Hello Good Morning,
This is *Vincent  Karoff *
Below Is the Hottest Position for my client please do let me know I you
have any suitable consultants

*The client need someone Local to CA and Green Card USC and EAD- TN
Candidates*
*Position:  Linux Developer*
Location: Morrisiville NC
Duration: 8+ Months

Job Description:
Self directed, with the ability to work independently with or without
direction and or supervision.
Strong Linux troubleshooting and system administration skills especially
with Redhat distribution
Extensive experience developing applications in Python, Perl, and PHP
(ideally all three) in a Linux environment. Additional languages a plus
(Java, shell scripting, etc)
Thorough understanding of relational database design and tuning, SQL.
Oracle or MySQL
Strong understanding of networking, TCP/IP, and common protocols
A background in information security and/or security certifications a big
plus
Requires Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with 8+ years
experience.

Best Regards

*Vincent  Karoff  - Technical Recruiter*
vincent.kroff@gmail. <vinc...@panzersolutions.com>
Gtalk :vincent.kroff
skype :syed.abdullah784