*Hi...*

 I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *jre...@jcssusa.com
<jre...@jcssusa.com>*

*Position   *   * = Sr .Net Developer*

*Locations  * *= * *Philly,  PA ** , **Denver ,CO **, **Chicago, IL
**, **Boston,
MA  **, **San Diego, CA*

*Duration*   * =  6 + Months*

*(Local or Near BY )*

*Green Card or US Citizens ONLY*

*Interview = face to face*

*Requirements would be the same for each with the expectation that the
senior candidate would*

•NEED to have "*architecture *experience”.

•*DNN (DotNetNuke)* experience is a strong plus.

Experience with *Agile (Scrum)* preferred

•*Bachelors Degree*

• 3+ years work experience *developing portal/web applications (Microsoft
Stack, DNN ( Dot Net Nuke),*

•Must have strong knowledge of *ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, C#, VB.NET
<http://VB.NET>, .NET Framework, Web Services, XSLT*

•Knowledge of *Visual Studio 2013*

•Knowledge of *SQL Server 2008*

•Knowledge of *front-end* *technologies (DNN ( Dot Net Nuke), JavaScript,
JQuery, CSS, HTML, Knockout,*

*  AngularJS) *

Thanks & Regards,

James Reddy

Sr. IT Recruiter |

Tel 917 - 775 -7903

Email : jre...@jcssusa.com

Gmail : jreddy.jcss...@gmail.com

Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter

Website: www.jcssusa.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- *Philippians 4:13*

Note :  This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to be
removed, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly remove
upon receipt *