Hi...

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to   *ja...@techaxial.com
<ja...@techaxial.com>*

*Position    =Business Analyst   *

*Location =  Detroit ,MI*

*Duration = 6 months contract to Hire*

*Need only GC or Citizen*

*Responsibilities*

•          Configure *Varicent SPM* software applications

•          Design, implement and maintain the *Varicent model*

•          Build reports in Varicent SPM for incentive compensation
business metrics

•          Update the Varicent model for changes in compensation plans

•          Assist with monthly payout processing

•          Monitor and analyze incentive compensation plans

•          Provide excellent client service and resolve issues in a
positive and friendly manner

•          Work with the compensation and commissions teams to ensure
smooth communication

•          Audit incentive compensation plans and rules reflected in payout
calculations

•          Meet payroll deadlines, handle troubleshooting and prioritize
problem resolutions

•          Assist with all aspects of incentive compensation technology

*Varicent/Compensation*

•          Varicent SPM experience

•          Experience implementing *Varicent, IBM Cognos or ICM 7/8*

Thanks & Regards,

James Reddy

Sr .Business Development Manager (BDM)

Ph No :  917-775-7903

Email ID :  ja...@techaxial.com

Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter

http://techaxial.com/

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”-*Philippians 4:13*

Note :  This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to be
removed, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly remove
upon receipt *