Hello Associate,

Greetings for the day!!

One of my clients in *(Bloomington, IL*) is looking for a *(Security
Analyst - Data Loss Prevention*) for a contract position, please have a
look into the description and let me know your interest.

*Requisition ID:*

#TTSHS032 (Top Priority)

*No. of Positions:*

1

*Job Title:*

Security Analyst - Data Loss Prevention

*Work Location:*

Bloomington, IL

*Contract Duration:*

Long Term Contract

*Right to Hire:*

No

*Direct Hire:*

No

*Pay Rate/Salary(All Inclusive):*

USD 43.00 PH

*Expenses Paid*

No

*End Customer:*

Insurance

*H1’s Accepted*

Yes

*Interview Process*

Telephone

*Primary Skills:*

7 yrs. experience with Data and Development Security, Data Loss Prevention

*Job Description:*

7 yrs. experience with Data and Development Security, Data Loss Prevention

*Contact Details:* Rajendhra

 rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com <%20rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com>

512-308-3789

I’ll be looking forward to hear from your end.

Have a great day ahead.

Thanks & Regards
Rajendhra
Talent Acquisition Group
Direct: (512) 308 3789 | Desk: (512) 237 7820 x 102
*rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com* <rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com>  |
http://www.ttssolutionsusa.com
13809 Research Blvd, Suite 279, Austin, TX 78750