Hi,

My client is looking for *UI Developer(Minimum 8+ Years Experience
Required).*

Please let me know if you are interested.

*UI Developer(Minimum 8+ Years Experience Required)*

*Salt Lake City, UT*

*6+ Months*

*Client : NCR*

*Phone/Skype Interview*

*Minimum 8+ Years Experience Required !!*

*Requirements :*

• BS or MS in Computer Science or related field and web development
experience
• 5+ years’ experience developing web applications
• Strong web development skills using HTML 5, CSS, javascript, AngularJS,
and JQuery.
• Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web
functions and standards.
• Hands on experience consuming Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..)
• Working knowledge in Scrum/agile framework
• Experience using version control repositories (SVN) and project
management tools (Jira)

*Bonus Skills :*

*• RESTFUL, WCF, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, C#  *• Experience with SVN and
Jira
• Experience with WebRTC in browser apps

Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.

 Full Name

Current location

Contact number:

Email: