Hi ,

Send me matching profiles at   *gsha...@tekshapers.com
<gsha...@tekshapers.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position :                               .NET C# Developer*

*Location :                              Minneapolis, MN*

*Interview Process :              Telephonic + Skype *

*Duration :                              7+ Month*

·         5 years of experience with Research, design, define, develop,
test, document, and implement new software, system or change existing
applications in keeping with organizational standards,

·         5 years of experience interpreting business requirements and
specifications,

·         5 years of experience developing software according to written
technical specifications,

·         3 engagements developing transactional and browser-based software
using Microsoft Visual Studio versions 2013 and 2015, and Microsoft SQL
Server database,

·         3 engagements creating, documenting, and implementing unit test
plans, scripts, and test harnesses,

·         5 engagements producing architectural and technical documentation
pertinent to project,

·         5 engagements providing estimates on requests,

·         5 engagements working with technical staff such as
infrastructure, network, and server teams to resolve application related
issues,

·         2 years of experience validating code with a variety of
accessibility testing tools including WAVE and color contrast analyzers,

·         2 years of experience with secure coding principals such as:
OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25.

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109  | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*