Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: Data Migration Tester*

*Location: Lake Forest, IL*

*Duration: Long Term Contract / Fulltime also *

*Job Description:*

*Need at least 09 to 12 years of experience in Testing environment. *

Produce detailed Migration Test Strategy, including but not limited to:
quality metrics, execution timeline, functional mock, integration,
end-to-end and dry run test approach, financial and functional scope, test
scenarios, test activities, entry and exit criteria, risks, issues, and key
dependencies. Produce the resource plan, evaluate, and provide options
and *final
recommendation for the PAS environment strategy for a successful delivery
of the PAS Migration.*

*Praveen TiwariUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 *

*Direct PH:*

*6144959222 ext 628Fax: 1-866-764-1148 praveen...@usgrpinc.com
<praveen...@usgrpinc.com>*