Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: PS Finance Business Analyst (Accounts Payable & Expenses)*

*Location: SFO, CA (or) NYC, NY*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*Job Description:*

*The role of Business Analyst (BA) is to bridge the gap between the user
community for a specific business function and the IT group responsible for
the application(s) for the same business function.  The BA will be
responsible for the following:*

•             Gathering business requirements using interviews, workshops,
documentation review, business process maps or any other required method,
ensuring a comprehensive analysis can be performed

•             Refining business requirements by collaborating and
challenging (in a professional manner) the requesting user/business function

•             Analyze whether solutions exist within the delivered
application or a previously provided customization

•             Responsible for the application’s configuration and basic
reporting for user community

•             Leverage “Best Practices” where applicable

•             Excellent written and verbal skills and have the ability to
interact with all levels of colleagues, including users, developers,
managers and Senior Management

•             Provide Technical Analysts with the necessary level of
documentation (“Functional Specs”) to perform the necessary builds of
requested customizations

•             Provide the first line of IT support for the business
application

*PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:*

Functional resource with expertise in implementing, upgrading and enhancing
PeopleSoft Accounts Payable (AP) and Expenses (EX).  The candidate should
be well-versed in SDLC and in performing all aspects of an implementation
project.  The candidate should be a team oriented player, willing to learn
and take responsibilities in other modules as well.

*QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: (Academic, Professional, Relevant Job
Knowledge)*

*Must have:*

·         PeopleSoft Related:

·         Accounts Payable

·         Expenses

·         AWE workflow

·         Advanced Query

·         5-7 years of experience

·         At least 1 full lifecycle implementation

·         Basic SQL

·         4 year degree, preferably in Accounting/Finance but IT is
acceptable

Nice to have:

·         PeopleSoft Related:

·         MultiCurrency

·         Asset Management

·         General Ledger

·         Cash Management

·         Receivables

·         Contracts

·         Purchasing/ePro/Services Procurement

·         VAT

·         Basic PeopleTools

·         PMP

*Praveen TiwariUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 *

*Direct PH:*

*6144959222 ext 628Fax: 1-866-764-1148 praveen...@usgrpinc.com
<praveen...@usgrpinc.com>*