Please send the resume to* john_len...@aesinc.us.com
<john_len...@aesinc.us.com>*

Hi Professional,

We are having a very urgent requirement for *Dev Ops - Automation & Build
Configuration* at *San Ramon, CA*.

Can you please reply with your consultants updated resume along with the
contact details.

*Role: Dev Ops - Automation & Build Configuration*

*Location: San Ramon, CA*

*Duration: 6 months plus*

*Required Skills:*

• Operate in a small, dedicated, focused team

• Operate in a very entrepreneurial manner with extreme customer focus

• Automate provisioning, deployment and configuration management tasks

• Monitor and administer servers in AWS and remotely deployed assets

• Implement solutions for our cloud hosted environment service
infrastructure

• Improve infrastructure and processes for higher levels of availability
and scalability

• Co-develop solutions with the development team

• Act as a liaison between the development and the operations support team

•  Troubleshoot and fix issues with services including web and database
servers

Ensure that customer deployed environments are updated with all the updates
required.

Qualifications/Requirements

•  Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT),
Computer Science or Engineering

•  Minimum of 3 years of experience in DevOps, Engineering, or IT
Operations related field

Thanks & Regards

John Lennon || 630-315-9511 || john_len...@aesinc.us.com || Agile
Enterprise Solutions Inc ||