Hi,
Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

PL/SQL-Tableau Developer

*Project Location*

Philadelphia PA

*Duration*

2 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Interview mode:: Telephonic  follwed by Skype*

* skills*

   - pl/sql- sql scripting skills.

   1. *experience developing complex sql queries?*
   2. *experience insuring the quality and accuracy of sql script?*
   3. *experience developing tableau reports and dashboards?*

*requirements:*

   - create views in sql server that feed to a tableau server in support of
   business operations.
   - optimize data flows and create views from various sql server databases.
   - build new tableau dashboards.
   - manage the user groups and access to the tableau views/reports

*deliverables:*

   - tableau reports and dashboards based on client needs.