*Must have experience in Projects/Grants*

*10 Years EXP Required Only*

Hi

Hope you are doing well

I am Steven, working as a recruiter with Infotree Service Inc.

I am currently working on *“PeopleSoft Analyst”* position with *State of
AZ.*

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the managers tend to
move fast!

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Priority*

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*, *Expiry Date*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Reason for change*

*Are you fine with drug and background check?*

*Skype ID*

*Last 4 Digit SSN No.*

*DOB(Day, Month)*

*Higher Education, Year of Completion *

*2 References of Manager/ Team Lead with contact number, Email ID, Project
Name*

*Job Title*

*PeopleSoft Analyst*

*Project Location*

*Madison, WI 53703*

*Duration*

*6+ months Contracts*

*Posting ID:*                                         *WISCJP00009471 *

*Summary:*

·         Assists with the development and maintenance of the PeopleSoft
package.

·         Customizes and configures workflow to allow the integration of
client/server applications.

·         Tests PeopleSoft configuration to ensure the system is meeting
corporate needs.

·         May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 4-6
years of experience in the field or in a related area.

·         Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and
procedures.

·         Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and
accomplish goals.

·         Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of
others.

·         A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.

·         Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.

***NOTE:

We are looking for the following specific expertise;

·         *Projects/Grants* - We are looking for someone with significant
experience in the *Projects and Grants modules* and any Dept of
Transportation implementation experience would be a plus.

Must Have

·         Administration - Business Analysis

Develop Functional Requirements *

o   10 Yrs.

·         General Competencies

Analytical/problem solving skills *

o   10 Yrs.

·         Information Technology - Databases

Ability to navigate and query a relational database (Oracle) to both
develop reports *

·         and 10 Yrs.

Information Technology - Design

·         Develop design specifications *

and 10 Yrs.

Information Technology - Languages/Tools

·         .PeopleSoft Application Designer
*

and 10 Yrs.

.PeopleSoft Application Engine
*

and 10 Yrs.

·         .PeopleSoft Configuration Manager

and 10 Yrs.

.PeopleSoft Data Mover
*

and 7 Yrs.

.PeopleSoft Integration Broker *

and 7 Yrs.

Information Technology - Requirements

·         Business Process Improvements *

o   10 Yrs.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Steven - Associate Technical Recruiter

Phone (Direct): 734-446-6886

Email: ste...@infotreeservice.com <st...@infotreeservice.com> | Website:
www.infotreeservice.com

LinkedIn:  https://www.linkedin.com/pub/steven-fernandez/104/956/240

Hangout: steven.usrecruiter | Yahoo: steven.usrecruiter

Mailing Address: 1176 S. Main St. Plymouth MI 48170